You are in charge of developing a youth program for your organization. You can choose if it is an after school program, a summer program, or a preschool program. Choose the age group you plan to work with, and decide on your audience (your organization or the families you will serve). Using the resources throughout this course, develop a comprehensive plan for your program. Make sure you refer to the resources used in this course, or any others you find, and cite using APA style. Choose one of the following as the format for your final exam project:Create a formal business plan proposal that outlines and explains all of these items in a minimum of three complete pages-(approximately 1-2 paragraphs for each bulleted item above). Use APA format. ** You may refer back to your past submissions and use some of your plans and procedures, but do not paste it all together and submit. This should be a comprehensive plan. Proofread for language conventions. All work must be your own.Create a website for your families that includes all the information above in a family friendly format (examples: weebly, wix, wordpress). Submit the link to your site in the drop box. ** It is your responsibility to make sure that the link works and I can view your site. **If I cannot gain access to your site, you will not receive credit for the exam. All work must be your own.Create a presentation to your organization and stakeholders as a proposal for your program. This can be a PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentation format. If you choose this format, dress professionally, and record yourself presenting the proposal. Make sure you can upload the presentation to MyCourses, or upload it to YouTube or google drive, mark it unlisted (not private) and submit the link to me, along with your written outline. **It is your responsibility to make sure I can see and hear the presentation or you will not receive credit for the final exam. All work must be your own.Your plan must include (but is not limited to):Type of program, age group of children served, audience for the plan (are you writing the plan for your organization and staff? Are you writing this for the families? The community?).A mission or vision statement that encompasses your program’s core values. The values should reflect the code of ethics you reviewed in the course.A health and nutrition plan through appropriate meal and snack plans and physical activity plans.Procedures (document and report policies) for general ethical dilemmas in identifying indicators of issues regarding staff and youth interactions.A plan to maintain safety in the indoor and outdoor environment.Safety procedures in the event of emergency drills (fire drill, lockdown, etc) and drop off and pick up procedures.Procedures for limiting exposure to common illnesses and disease in youth and for handling medicine and prescriptions.A procedure for identifying and reporting signs of abuse or neglect.A plan for addressing different learning skills in youth.Under no circumstances can you use images or video of real students you may have in a program you work with. Use stock images or videos ONLY.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.