Week 4 EN102 JournalThe reflection activity focuses on self-assessment and on evaluation of the course format and content. There are two reflections in this course, one in week 4 and one in week 7. One grade will be assigned for the two reflections. Refer to the syllabus for the weight of the reflection activities. Review the Reflection Rubric. Instructions:Reflect on the week 1-4 activities using the following prompts to guide your content. Use specific examples to support your discussion. Write in complete sentences.How do you rate your progress in this course? Are you on track?Are you more comfortable with your writing?What challenges have you encountered?Offer comments about the discussions, assignments, and MindTap activities. Be specific. If there is additional information, sources, or practice that would be helpful to you, identify the additional materials.Do you have any suggestions for changes to the course content?What is the most useful information/skill you have acquired in weeks 1-4?Entry length: 150 – 250 wordsApply standard conventions of English.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.