Using Visual Studio, design and write the code for the application.Application:Gas Bill Application: This program allows users to enter the city, state, total distance (miles), price of a gallon of gas ($). When a user clicks on the “Calculate” button, the program calculates the gas bill and displays a summary of the entered information and the result inside a label. The wording of the output should be exactly as shown in the example below. Also, use the Math.Round method to round the final result to 2 decimal spaces. There should be two buttons: Calculate button and Exit button. The exit button closes the program.Use this formula to calculate the gas bill (we assume an average of 23.6 miles per gallon): (total distance / 23.6) * price of a gallon of gasExample:Enter the city: YpsilantiEnter the state: MichiganEnter the total distance (miles): 100Enter the price of a gallon of gas ($): 2.21Output:The price of a gallon of gas in Ypsilanti Michigan, is $2.21. It costs $9.36 to drive 100 miles. SpecificationsChoose an appropriate name for your solution/projectChange the Name/Text properties of the controls and use prefixes (abbreviations)Change the following properties of your form (AcceptButton, CancelButton, Text)Assign an AccessKey to each button.Make sure the tab order is correct.Include comments in your code.Grading This project will be graded based on the following:The program runs with no errorsThe correctness of the resultsThe layout and design of the user interfaceThe specifications mentioned beforeCorrect submission of the project
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.