Unit 7: CHS 199 DBWe know that the first few years are of the utmost importance in developing and laying a solid foundation for the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth and development of a child. It is up to each of us to provide a safe, nurturing, and healthy environment for each child in our care. As early childhood professionals, we must constantly adjust and come to realize and understand that every child in every class is different and each child may come with their own set of challenges. Children are not all the same, so how do we teach in a way that is not “cookie-cutter”? As we look to set up our own classrooms, we read that there are endless variations in planning for children and that the environment is the means to an end. Your textbook continues with 3 areas to look at, 1) physical setting 2) the temporal setting and 3) the interpersonal setting. For this week’s discussion, please give an example of each of the settings. With your peers, compare your examples with theirs and give an additional suggestion for each of their settings.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.