Your meme should include an historic photo of a significant person or place, with a quote from that person or related to that place, related to that section of the class. They should all relate to issues we have read and discussed. Include the source and attributable date of the quote and photo (url where found) when the meme is submitted; and use correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence construction. Section One Meme should be from between the 1840s-1890 (no later than that).Instructions for this assignment:Meme Assignment:You will submit to the class a meme, such as you see on Facebook or other social media. Each meme will be related to that section of the course, with an historic photo of a significant person or place, include a quote from that person or related to that place.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.