these are sort weekly discussions posts. Please make them sort and sweet 2-3 small paragraph. 1)For week 11, please select two of the three prompts below and provide a main post. Try to respond to a classmate that has chosen one of the three topics that you have not chosen. Describe in your own words what Restorative Justice is and the three principles behind it. How can Community Policing utilize Restorative Justice to help with reduction of crime? You are the commander of a community police unit with 6 officers assigned to it. The area that you cover has is a high crime area with high calls for service. The Chief wants you to develop a program utilizing Restorative Policing to address the high rate of criminal mischief being done by juveniles. How would you set up this program and what outcomes would you want to see? Technology is advancing police work and will continue to grow within law enforcement in the future. The use of body cameras has helped to provide more transparency. However, with the advancement of technology, there is also a concern for privacy. Discuss the pros and cons of law enforcement utilizing drones and camera systems to conduct enforcement and investigations? Would there be concerns that the use of this technology might have a negative impact on those that have a distrust of the police already? Does it negate the gains made by community policing?2)For week 7, please choose two of the below topics and provide your thoughts. Please be sure to use resources to back up your thoughts and be respectful of your classmates as you respond. Here are the choices for your two topics:Arguments have been made that access to less-than-lethal force has actually increased the use of these weapons by police rather than the utilization of other methods. Discuss the pros and cons of less-lethal-force options, such as tasers and bean bag guns, that the police utilize. Should officers be held accountable if a subject dies from less-than-lethal force? Our textbook discusses a 2019 change in California regarding police use of force. The new law changes “reasonable” to “necessary” in the standard. Review the information from the textbook and discuss how this change impacted the standard for use of force. Should an officer’s perception be different from that of a civilian when looking at this new standard? Should the news media have access to all videos that are captured by police on body worn cameras and in-car cameras? Why or why not? And does the media have any culpability with the televising of police pursuits? Has the portrayal of law enforcement in the entertainment industry (movies and television) helped or hurt relationships within the communities and our society as a whole?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.