The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (QHSR), and, specifically, Mission Four: Safeguard and Secure Cyberspace plays a major role in providing security to The United States of America. The mission of conducting such actions focuses on the importance of securing cyberspace in the public and private sectors. The DHS (2009) leads the effort for securing federal computer systems and networks. Today’s cyberspace is considered one of the top critical infrastructures and nodes needing attention globally. This mission focuses on three key goals that include analyzing and reducing cyber security threats and risks; communicating cyber threat warnings to all local, state, and federal agencies including the private sector; and coordinating effective and efficient ways to respond to critical incidents on core computer systems, networks, and government software applications. This ensures that cybercrimes and terrorism are addressed while securing public and private cyber networks (DHS, 2009).After reviewing Mission Four of the QHSR, do you believe that revisions are needed in order to counter future cyber-terrorist threats and attacks? Why, or why not? If enhancements are needed, what recommendations would you have as a future homeland security professional?Please write a one-page report / response with at least one reference source. The response must adhere to the APA 7 guidelines and be written at a masters level.ReferenceU.S. Department of Homeland Security. (2009). Safeguard and secure cyberspace. Retrieved from https://www.dhs.gov/safeguard-and-secure-cyberspace
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.