Suppose you have to create a data structure to represent a “Student” where student is represented by “studid” whose data type is integer and “studname” whose data type is character array of size 40. You have decided to create a “Student” linklist to store student information. Using the data type “Student” you, you need to create two students having their information as follows:1st- ID 1001 Name: ALEX2nd – ID=1002 Name: NICOLASDefine the data node “Student and allocate memory and create and show the link list of two students.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.