Supply Chain ManagementA supply chain involves all the activities associated with how manufacturing, materials, facilities, personnel, transportation, inventory, and other items flow and a supply chain involves all the activities associated with how manufacturing, materials, facilities, personnel, transportation, inventory, and other items flow and then are transformed into goods and services. Every asset, information, and process is part of the supply chain. For this Discussion, you will be addressing how the supply chain works and possible issues you may encounter.Within this complex system, operation management responsibilities can be both strategic and tactical.Examine the place where you currently work, or a prior career, and identify a single service or product produced by your organization.Identify the different components of the supply chain for that product or service (list them from beginning to end). Be sure to identify which parts of the supply chain are considered “upstream” and “downstream” exchanges.Based on what you learned from your research, describe a single current issue that might negatively impact a company’s global supply chain.THIS IS NOT A PROJECT, BUT A DISCUSSION POST ( 500 WORDS MIN/MAX)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.