Part A: Marketing Plan Input
Throughout this course, you will be creating a marketing plan for a hypothetical company that provides a product or service. For this assignment, you will document your hypothetical company’s background information and mission statement, your company’s short-term and long-term goals, an environmental analysis, and a SWOT analysis.
Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the first part of your marketing plan in 5–7 pages using the Part A Marketing Plan Template [DOCX] (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/MKT/MKT500/220700/Course_Files/cf_MKT500_part_a_marketing_plan_template.docx)
Write an introduction to your hypothetical company, describing its location, the product it makes or the service it provides, and the contents of your marketing plan.
Develop your company’s mission statement that has a long-term view, and includes its industry, goals and values.
Identify the short-term goals (one year) and long-term goals (five years) you would like to achieve, and include the appropriate way to measure them both.
Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
Develop a SWOT analysis for your product or service, examining at least three strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Part A Marketing Plan Template [DOCX]. (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/MKT/MKT500/220700/Course_Files/cf_MKT500_part_a_marketing_plan_template.docx)
The Part A Mission Statement and SWOT Analysis Sample [PDF] contains examples. (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/MKT/MKT500/220700/Course_Files/cf_MKT500_part_a_mission_statement_SWOT_sample.pdf)
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Evaluate a company’s goals, environment, needs, strengths, and weaknesses based on its respective market.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.