see attachment for instructionsTopic Questions
Choose ONE of the four topic questions to make your first discussion post (see rubric below for post requirements). No more than 7 first posts for each question, please. First come, first pick! Click on Reply beneath the question you are answering so each discussion groups together. Change the subject line to reflect the number of your post. i.e. if you are the first to respond to Topic 1 your subject line should say T1: First Response #1. If you are the last, it should say T1: First Response #7.
Students are required to participate in these weekly online classroom discussion threads. Students should post at least 1 post on 3 separate days in the active week’s discussion thread. Please make sure to
read all topic questions, thread directions, and assignment rubric criteria to ensure that responses are accurate and complete. Points may be deducted, at the discretion of the instructor, for not adhering to any of the following guidelines. Discussion posts will be graded according to the assignment rubric provided below.
TOPIC: What do you consider the advantages and disadvantages of using computers for word processing? (Try not to repeat what has already been posted.) Remember to support your opinions with examples.
– First Post – Respond to the discussion topic questions as explained above. Minimum word count=100 words
– List any sources you utilize at the bottom of your post (e.g.
http://www.xxxxx.com/xx). Consider practicing your citing of text resources in the academic APA format.
– All responses must use business writing style and etiquette, utilizing accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Consider typing your response in Microsoft Word or other word processing software to utilize their spelling and grammar tools and then transfer your response to the thread dialog box. Do not attach a Word document as your post.
– Students are encouraged to research topics using the textbook, Internet, or other resources and appropriately cite the source of the information shared within the post. Plagiarism or copying and pasting content from a source is never allowed and these types of posts will not receive credit.
ASSIGNMENT RUBRIC – Class Discussion Thread: Office Talk. Participating in this week’s discussion thread and satisfying all of the criteria of the assignment rubric listed below is worth 2.5 points each week towards the overall course grade.
Points per Criteria
Points Possible per Post
1st Post – made on a separate day from other posts
Contributes to discussion: Made a well-thought, appropriate, and accurate response to all questions listed in discussion topic.
Quality of Post: Provides substantive detail to support ideas and statements. Utilized proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Accurately cites resources.
Met minimum word count – 100 words – Posted w
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.