Please complete discussion for the following:
During the past year, your company has discovered three major frauds. The first was a $3.9 million theft of inventory that had been going on for six years. The second was a $2.8 million kickback scheme involving the most senior purchasing agent. She had been allowing certain customers to overcharge for products in return for personal payments and other financial favors. The third was an overstatement of receivables and inventories by a subsidiary manager to enhance reported earnings. Without the overstatement, his unit’s profit would have fallen far short of budget. The amount of overstatement has yet to be determined. All three of these frauds have been reported in the financial newspaper and have been embarrassing to the company.
In response to these incidents, the board of directors has demanded that management take “positive steps to eliminate future fraud occurrences.” In their words, they are “sick and tired of significant hits to the bottom line and negative exposure in the press.” The responsibility to develop a program to eradicate fraud has fallen on your shoulders. You are to outline a comprehensive plan to prevent future frauds. In devising your strategy, outline the roles the following groups will play in preventing fraud:
o Top Management
o Middle Management
o Internal Audit
o Corporate Security
o Audit Committee
o Legal Counsel
Why is each of the groups above reluctant to take the responsibility for detecting and preventing fraud? Who should be responsible?
Debate the issues.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.