Read the short story
The Necklace by Guy De Maupassant
Here is the link:
Short Stories: The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant (eastoftheweb.com)
Give an alternate ending to The Necklace, written as two double spaced pages with one paragraph reflection at the end
Alternate ending MUST include dialogue correctly written such as (I can’t believe that you didn’t tell the truth,” Madame Forestier said, her eyes wide open)
Reflect on why you chose to end your story in this manner. Did you believe the reader should have been able to see the consequences of Mme Loisel’s betrayal? Did you want the reader to see that Mne Loisel might have changed as a result of seeing her friend and finally telling the truth? Did you believe the reader might have been curious about how the Loisel’s’ marriage changed after the discovery of the necklace being fake?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.