Due in Dropbox Tuesday, October 18
(minimum of 6 entries – 150+ words each). At least 4 sources should be accessed using the library’s databases.
An annotated bibliography is like an expanded Works Cited (MLA) or References (APA) page where your reader sees not only the formal citation but a paragraph containing a summary and explanation of each source. You’ll list your sources alphabetically according to MLA or APA citation style as you would in a Works Cited or References page. Each formal citation will be followed by a paragraph containing description and summary, an indication of the credibility, authority, or bias of the source, and a statement of how the source might fit into an argument.
· Summary: Start by identifying the purpose and thesis of the source and the author’s credentials. Summarize the source’s
main ideas and the evidence used to support these ideas.
· Evaluation: Ask yourself what role a source might play and how it will contribute to your argument. Did it shape your thinking? Provide key evidence? Lend authority? Offer a counterargument? Evaluate how and why the source can help you answer your research question and support your position.
For guidance, reference A Writer’s Reference pp. 131-134. For a sample Annotated Bibliography entry, see pp. 132.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.