Please answer the following 18 questions in the document attached, they are by true or false, multiple choice, select all that apply and 1 question fill in the blank.1- True or False (Chapter 17)
Marketing Mix in health care promotion is based on a marketing of four components: product or service, price, place or distribution, and promotion.
4- Match columns (general epidemiology knowledge)
Column A -Prompts
Column B – Submitted Answers
-Preventing the initial development of a disease, Ex. immunizations, reduce risk factors
-Early detection of existing disease to reduce severity and complications. Ex. screening for cancer
-Reducing the impact of the disease. Ex. Rehabilitation for stroke
5- True or False (Chapter 17)
Marketing Mix in healthcare promotion is based on a marketing of four components: product or service, price, place or distribution, and promotion
6- Select ALL that apply (Chapter 17). The National Cancer Institute social marketing research wheel include:
A-Planning and strategy
B-Selecting channels and materials
C-Developing materials and pretesting
7) Which of the following is not an alternative payment model:
A-Merit Based Physician Incentive Payment
B-Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
C-Accountable Care Organization
D-Bundled Payment for Care Improvement
8- Which of these factors is the largest contributor to the burden of disease in the US?
D-Access to health care
9- When demographic subgroups have higher occurrence of disease compared to other groups this is referred to as
Select the best choice:
C-Life style choices
D-None of the above
Data sources for epidemiologic studies include:
Select all that apply
A -Vital records
B -Electronic Medical Records
C -Population-based surveys
D -The US Census
Select ALL that apply (Chapter 15). Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act(HIPAA
A -HIPAA law was issue in 2000
B -Its protect all electronic and printed medical records
C -Uses protected health information(PHI) when referring to institutions business data to be protected
Select the correct answer (only one)/ chapter 15. Medicare advantage programs are
A- Aim to provide plans to provide better, coordinated care to Medicare recipients
B- Aim to provide plans to provide better, coordinated care to Medicare and Medicaid recipient
C- Provide pay by each service provided
Review chapter 16 importance of public and private partnership. Have tobacco private and public policies have been successful?
-True or False
14) Name the five pillars for establishing a culture of health (Chapter 16), Mark all that apply,
A- Leadership and commitment
C-Policies and procedures
D-Engagement and participation
E-Measurements and outcomes
F-Type of medical insurance
True of Fal
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.