see file attachedAssignment 1 – 1 Paragraph:
Discussion PR Crises In The NFL The NFL (National Football League) has been in a PR crisis for the last couple of seasons. They’ve had two major issues constantly in the news.
1. In your opinion, which has been worse for popular sentiment, the CTE epidemic (Chronic traumatic encephalopathy) or the controversy over the national anthem?
2. What should the NFL do to address the public relations problems they’re having?
Assignment 2 – 1 Paragraph
Advertisements are often at their best when they trigger
an emotional reaction in their audience.
1. Show and discuss an example of an advertisement that
gave you a positive emotion. What made it so
2. Show and discuss an example of an advertisement that
gave you a negative-positive emotion. What made it so
3. What was the emotional “trigger” for you for each?
Assignment 3 – 1 Paragraph
We have spent a good deal of this class exploring the advantages and strategies of integrated marketing communications (IMC). Research a brand that you feel is doing a great job of IMC. Write a post in which you summarize what they are doing and how they are doing it. Give some examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.