Last week you started to think about a potential problem in your workplace (Long-term care facility). Start to solidify your problem and use the worksheet to help progress through the process.
Design a system wide improvement project (QI project) using innovation, best practice, and data while maintaining a cost effective strategy. Identify your improvement to address in this course.
Use this tool to help you strategize and incorporate your thoughts. https://www.ihi.org/resources/Pages/Tools/QI-Project-Charter.aspx
Include the following:
Executive Summary – problem and description
Rationale – present situation and summary of existing conditions including the presentation of potential options
Expected outcome and benefits – include the financial details (budget plan)
AIM statement (fully developed with SMART objectives)
Outcome measures – including the metric, organizational definitions and collection source (may want to use a graph)
Activities and barriers – including implementation plan, timeline and schedule
Rubic for grading:
1. Explanation of Issues: Issue/problem to be considered critically is stated clearly and described comprehensively, delivering all relevant information necessary for full understanding. (20%)
2. Evidence – Selecting and using information to investigate a point of view or conclusions: Information is taken from source(s) with enough interpretation/evaluation to develop a comprehensive analysis or synthesis. Viewpoints of experts are questioned thoroughly. (20%)
3. Influence of context and assumptions: Thoroughly (systematically and methodically) analyzes own and others’ assumptions and carefully evaluates the relevance of contexts when presenting a position. (20%)
4. Student’s position (perspective, thesis/hypothesis: Specific position (perspective, thesis/hypothesis) is imaginative, taking into account the complexities of an issue. Limits of position (perspective, thesis/hypothesis) are acknowledged. Others’ points of view are synthesized within position (perspective, thesis/hypothesis). (20%)
5. Conclusions and related outcomes (implications and consequences): Conclusions and related outcomes (consequences and implications) are logical and reflect student’s informed evaluation and ability to place evidence and perspectives discussed in priority order. (20%)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.