Michigan State University (MSU) faced claims in 2018 from more than 300 women and girls who were allegedly assaulted by MSU sports doctor Larry Nassar.
Penn State University’s $100 million-plus settlement involving the football coach Jerry Sandusky in a sexual abuse scandal that brought down famed football coach Joe Paterno.
Planned Parenthood scrutinized by the media in 2015 when an anti-abortion group secretly filmed unsuspecting representatives talking about getting money for aborted fetal parts.
The Humane Society of the United States’ chief executive forced to step down in 2018 for alleged history of sexual misconduct.
The Simpsons and the Apu Crisis (Brown Face Scandal).
Theranos scandal and CEO Elizabeth Holmes.
NPR and the firing of Garrison Keillor for sexual harassment.
Rolling Stone magazine sued for defamation in 2016 in connection with a story about gang rape at the University of Virginia.
Facebook scandal involving Russian advertisements to influence the 2016 presidential campaign.
Disney’s credibility questioned when it laid off 250 employees in 2015 and replaced them with lower-paid immigrants.Student Name
BUS 300 Public Relations
[Insert Instructor’s Name]
Month Date Year
BUS300 PR Plan Part 1 Outline
Your paper should have a section with the bolded headers below. Ensure you have a section that discusses each of these:
Name of organization
· In this section, spend time discussing the organization you selected and discuss the
mission and purpose in detail. This section should be at least two paragraphs (one for mission and the other for purpose).
· This section should be quite detailed (what happened, who was involved, what was the impact on the public) in that you will explain the facts of the event that generated negative publicity, crisis, or scandal. Discuss why this situation would create negative publicity. (This section should be at least three of four paragraphs).
· This is your opportunity to share the specific goals that you will create for your campaign. In this section you will discuss
what you will try to achieve to help combat the negative publicity and
justify why you chose these goals. (This section should be at least three of four paragraphs).
· You may use a bulleted list to design and explain the steps you will take to achieve your goals. Critically think through these steps and ensure they align with your goals. Provide detail.
Six Ethical Values
· In Chapter 6, we covered ethical core values. In this section, spend time discussing
six of the ethical core values that a PR professional should employ in responding to the crisis. This section should be at least two paragraphs.
· In this section, you should also Identify the internal and external stakeholders who will be affected by your actions. Include
one paragraph that discusses internal stakeholders and
one paragraph to discuss external stakeholders.
· In this section, please compose an evaluation plan and explain how you will use it to assess the outcome of your campaign. This should include at least two paragraphs to explain your evaluation plan.
· This paragraph should be a paragraph to conclude and to summarize your points.
Remember to Include in-text citations when presenting information from other sources. You should begin your search for sources in the Strayer Library. Use a minimum of three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources. After you conclude the paper, you will need a separate page that includes your references. Include a sources page at the end of your paper.
Please ensure you proofread your paper and summarize when providing in-text citations.
1. Enter your first source entry here.
2. Enter your second source entry here.
3. Enter your third source entry here.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.