see3.5 Guided PracticePre-Defined Functions using string.h
In this exercise, you will see how to use the
puts() function to display output and gets() to store a string from the stdio.h. You will also use the string.h header file to use the
strlen() function which counts the number of characters in a string. Keep in mind that spaces are counted too.
Follow these instructions to complete your assignment:
1. Select the Code tab and enter the code into your compiler. (Note: You do not have to create a Flowchart for this exercise.)
2. Compile your code and run. Your output should match the image on the Output tab.
3. Paste a screenshot of your output (including the Title Bar showing the path and name of your code) into a Word document (.docx).
4. Submit the “.c” code file, which should include a comment line with your name and the date.
5. Save your files and upload them using the instructions below.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.