Hide Folder InformationInstructions
Your assignment for Week 7 is to evaluate a sample improvement plan and then develop a presentation summarizing your findings for a particular group of stakeholders.
Begin by downloading the following two resources from the Books and Resources section:
Sample Improvement Plan
Improvement Plan Rubric
Read through the sample improvement plan carefully so you are familiar with its components. Next, read each criterion on the rubric and then re-read the sample improvement plan, this time focusing on each of the elements in the rubric. Score the rubric by highlighting the appropriate boxes within the rubric that align with your assessment.
Finally, summarize your findings in a PowerPoint presentation.
As you format your presentation, be sure to include effective slide design that incorporates the best practices in NCU’s PowerPoint Tutorial, such as using graphics and short phrases in bulleted lists while saving the full details for the speaker notes. Balance the text with relevant images and graphics that you create or that are copyright free, such as a Creative Commons license (you must still offer attribution even if the image is copyright free).
Length: Completed rubric and 6-8 slides, not including cover slide or reference slide
References: No references are required, though any sources used should be cited
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.