For this assignment you will be creating a lesson plan about the Solar System using one of the primary educational philosophies as outlined in by Parkay (2019) in your textbook.
You will be assigned an educational philosophy based on the first initial of your last name. While you will only be creating a lesson plan using your assigned philosophy, you will be responsible for reading about and understanding all of the philosophies outlined in the text.
The focus of you lesson plan will be the Solar System. You may design your lesson plan for any grade level, but the core lesson must be about the Solar System and must be taught according to your assigned philosophy. The lesson plan must also address at least one Standard. You can locate the standards at http://cpalms.org/.
It is very important that you adhere to the foundations of your assigned philosophy when constructing the lesson plan.
For example, a Perennialist would not have students work in groups creating styrofoam Solar Systems. However, a Perennialist would likely introduce the writings and teachings of Galileo and Copernicus. Similarly, a Progressivist may have hands-on activities and an accompanying PowerPoint.
Upon reviewing your lesson plan, it should be clear which philosophy you were assigned.
The lesson plan template can be found here — Lesson Plan Format.
Please use the list below for your education philosophy assignment: Progressivism
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.