Make a follow-up of a student’s weekly discussion and respond with your opinion regarding to her post
Professor Hayburn and Class,
The 3 topics that I chose to discuss are 9/11 Bombing of the World Trade Centers, Boston Marathon Bombing, and the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting. The reason I chose these 3 terrorist activities were because they were so violent and needs to be addressed. Far as global terrorist I don’t think that it can be stopped because you can’t compromise with every country. Its always a few that won’t like the way our government is run in the United States. We as Americans can’t let our guards down thinking that other countries won’t attack us because they will, and it can be devastating. As its sole superpower, the United States has assumed the role of world’s policeman. Taking on a moral responsibility to uphold freedom and democracy around the world, America intervenes in foreign conflicts and wields unprecedented global power (2008). Its important for the United States to keep peace and stability amongst the Middle East for economic reason. The Middle East is where our oil reserve is so if we are in an uproar with them then they can raise the price on oil and gas which can lead to the gas prices rising in the United States. A peaceful Middle East can contribute to more resources, more opportunities and more financial gain. I don’t think the United States should withdraw from the Middle East because we have great resources there. It encourages bilaterally trade and it supports balance of power for stability of US allies. I think the only way to prevent terrorist is to have use the military as a force. Being able to have the military to protect the country is the only way. We must make sure our country is protected. We can also use a technique to help the US we can be prepared for any situation that may arises, make sure our military and government is protecting us, and try to prevent conflict. The US have over come many obstacles. In 2012 Obama was president and many knew laws came into effect. One policy was Obamacare. The goals of Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) were to provide all Americans with access to affordable health insurance, to require that everyone in the United States had some form of health insurance, and to lower the costs of healthcare (OpenStax 2022).
Intelligence Debate. 2008. America Should be the World’s
Links to an external site.
OpenStax 2022 U.S. History. https://openstax.org/books/us-history/pages/32-summary.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.