Unit II PowerPoint Presentation
Attached is the APA for PowerPoint example
You are responsible for training new managers on key employment policies and practices. For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that includes information on the following topics:
protected classes under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and how the Act applies to staffing decisions;
employer conduct that violates anti-discrimination laws;
the importance of the Civil Rights Act in eliminating racial discrimination in the workplace;
the role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in workplace discrimination regulations; and
documentation needed to defend retaliation claims.
You must use at least three sources, one of which may be your textbook. Consider the value of using actual case decisions to exemplify the regulation for your managers. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.This APA for PowerPoint example provided by the CSU Writing Center shows this type of formatting.Your presentation should be eight to 10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. You are encouraged to use the slide notes function to explain slide contents as necessary or to add additional talking points you would want to discuss in your training.Slide 1
The Romantic period is a time that is known as being a time of art, literature, and intellect. There were many key players of this time
period, but among the most interesting of the individuals was a man named Lord Byron.
The notes for the title slide feature a brief introduction of
the topic at hand. Rather than going into intense detail, it
provides a general overview of the information being
presented within the presentation. The notes are also a
written account of what you would say if you were
presenting the information in a classroom environment.
Notice that while this
presentation does feature
colors, it does not feature colors
that are too overwhelming to
the eye. You do not want to
present information to your
audience in a way that might
distract them from the
information being presented.
For more information on creating a PowerPoint that is
both engaging and informative, click here to go to the
GEORGE GORDON BYRON
• Born in London in 1788 (Hanson,
• Born with a club foot
• Blamed parents for problems
• Inherited title when 10 (“Lord
George Gordon Bryon was a poet and politician that was born in 1788 in London (Hanson, 2015). He was born with a club foot and
was taken by his mother, Catherine Gordon, to Scotland where they lived on a low income budget. He was sensitive to the fact that
he was born with a club foot, and it made him susceptible to other disadvantages in life. However, despite the disadvantages he
faced growing up, he inherited the title of Lord when he was 10 (“Lord Byron,” n.d.). He blamed his mother for his deformity and his
father abandoning him, so he, in turn, was very isolated and lonely.
Notice that there is a citation in the slide and
in the notes portion. This is because both
require you to cite information that is pulled
from an outside source. Citations must be
featured on the slide as well as in the notes
section following the information that was
pulled from that source.
The information that is presented in
the heading of the slide is in a larger
font than the bullet points on the
slide. This is acceptable as the
heading is letting the audience know,
briefly, what the slide covers. For
more information on formatting
PowerPoints, view our tutorial.
PRE -PUBL IC ATIO N
• Attended Trinity college –
1805 – 1808
• Had a dog he loved named
Boatswain that he could not
take to college
• Took a trained bear instead
• When he left, the bear went
• Boatswain – died in 1808
• Buried together
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.