message for instructions1
Course Name and Number
Program Outcome 1: Leadership
The ‘Leadership’ program outcome requires the student to apply leadership skills to professional nursing practice. A learning activity that allowed me to meet this program outcome was an essay where I had to write about the concept of the servant leader and its applicability to a nurse who embraces the Christian worldview. This essay was based on an interview I did with an administrative nurse at a local hospital.In the Christian worldview, the concept of the servant leader is seen through Jesus Christ who regularly engaged in acts of service throughout his ministry. From this activity, I learned that a servant leader constantly empowers and uplifts others (Maglione& Neville, 2021).More so, he/she is always on the lookout for the staff’s needs and actively helps employees promote their personal development and solve their problems. Finally, I learned that a servant leader fosters leadership in others, has an unselfish mindset, establishes a culture of trust, and encourages diversity of thought (Maglione& Neville, 2021).
Program Outcome 2: Scholarship
The ‘Scholarship’ program outcome requires the student to integrate evidence-based practice and nursing knowledge while providing culturally competent care. A learning activity that allowed me to meet this program outcome was an assignment on what evidence-based practice (EBP) is and its significance in nursing.From the assignment, I learned that EBP in nursing is vital in the provision of competent care since it incorporates clinical expertise, patient preferences, and research evidence (Mackey & Bassendowski, 2017). Additionally, it allows a nurse to deliver customized patient care by determining the most effective course of action when delivering care to a patient. In the Christian worldview, EBP is essential in aligning nursing practices with patient beliefs.
Program Outcome 3: Communication
The ‘Communication’ program outcome requires the student to employ interprofessional collaboration and effective communication for the improvement of client outcomes. A learning activity that allowed me to meet this program outcome was an assignment on health IT. According to Vest et al. (2019), health IT is a term used to define the electronic systems used by both healthcare professionals and patients to store, share and evaluate health-related data and information. The assignment introduced me to various technologies that will allow me to work with other healthcare professionals effectively to provide holistic care to patients. For instance, there is the electronic health record (EHR), which allows healthcare practitioners to track and share patients’ health information in real time.
Program Outcome 4: Character
The ‘Character’ program outcome requires the student to demonstrate professional ethics and spiritual values from a
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.