Attached please find hw with instructions, text book Construction Management 4 edition.Essay Responses: All questions need to be answered in essay format (must be typed, doubled spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font, with 1″ margins, and all sources must be sited).
For this assignment you will need to complete the following:
Chapter 10: Exercises # 1, 2, and Discussion #1 and 2 pages 242-243
Exercises 1. Talking with a scheduler, review a construction schedule and answer the following questions:
g. Is the schedule being used for any advanced project management activities such as resourceleveling,cashflowprojections,andsoon?
2. Working in a small group, construct a schedule for a small project or focus on part of a larger project (with fewer than one hundred activities). Examples include a single-family house; tenant fit-up work for a commercial building; or the work of a particular major trade for a large project such as mechanical, electrical, site, or concrete work. Use available scheduling software as appropriate
1. Up-to-date information on activity durations resides with the subcontractor and vendors. How does the construction manager incorporate this important information into the schedule that precedes subcontractor and vendor selection.
Chapter 11: Exercises # 1, 2, and Discussion #1 and 2 pages 271-272
1. Gather from a local construction company some example forms used to report actual cost, schedule, and performance information from the field to the home office. Report on the cost-coding system used. Explain what value each bit of information provides to the fol-lowing company departments:
c. Project management
e. Contract administration
2. Examine a new communication, computational, or software technology and explain what economic benefits it can provide to the construction project control process. Possible topics
might be advances in three-dimensional CAD, estimating/scheduling/CAD integration, Internet communications, or digital photography.
1. Research and discuss the sources of good “actual” cost and schedule information. For instance, when a material delivery occurs and the field “signs for” the delivery, who receives that information?
2. Almost every student today owns some type of smart phone and downloads many different types of applications. What technology strategy do you suggest for the construction companies that hire today’s college graduate? Do they dictate a technology platform and provide the hardware or do they en
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.