Analysis of evolution of guidance on cyber in the National Security Strategy
a. How have the past several iterations of the National Security Strategy treated cyber differently?
b. Are these differences manifest in policy and practice?
c. Are resources aligned with the stated intent and implied importance of cyber?
· The idea is to present 4000-6000 words for this project
· Regarding this project review the United States’ National Security strategies dating back to the year 2000 to present
· Review and collect the US national security strategies using public websites like Google, NSA, department of defense and CISA
· Review at least twenty-six years of the US National Strategies and the evolution of the cyber strategy
· Compare and contrast subordinate strategies
· Review for budgetary strategies
· Review what, how, why, and where the funding is going
· Review for funding prioritizations
· Review strategies for potential progress
· Draw a line connecting the past to the present
· Review for progress and draw a line to connect past to the present
· Project what future strategies would or should look like.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.