The purpose of this assignment is to create a design challenge that highlights various problem-solving techniques. This assignment will build on the concepts on the “Hypothesis Statements – Overview and Template” assignment.
To complete this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that is 10-12 slides (including title and reference slides). Include a minimum of two scholarly sources in your presentation. Address the following:
What problem are you trying to solve based on your problem statement and hypothesis from Topic 2?
Who is most affected by the problem (i.e., your target customer) and where/when does the problem affect the customer?
Identify the key demographic factors of your target customer.
Consider what new technologies are being developed and are emerging through the hype cycle. Imagine three of the emerging technologies within the next 2-5 years that might enable a solution to your problem. Conduct research on companies or groups that are working on these emerging technologies. Discuss how human-centered design and technological advances could offer possible solutions to the problem you are trying to solve.
What are some of the initial constraints that may limit or hamper the introduction of your new technology? For example, does the target customer segment have money to pay for it? Is a particular resource too expensive? Does the target need to be educated about how to use the product?
What are some possible variants to the design challenge? For example, are there substitute resources, different adjustments to the value property, or other modifications to the business model that could make it viable?
Describe the value your solution has created for customers.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.