1) Find your name next to the art movement (and artist) from this list that you will do your power point on.
Fall 2022 – Art 231 – Choices for Art Movement Power Point (Longer List)–30 artists-1.docxDownload Fall 2022 – Art 231 – Choices for Art Movement Power Point (Longer List)–30 artists-1.docx
2) Carefully read the instructions for the power point
Online Artist Power Point and Discussion Board.docxDownload Online Artist Power Point and Discussion Board.docx
3) Create Power Point Presentation
4) Post your Power Point in the Discussion Board (50 points)
Power Point Grading Rubric:
Research Artist/Art Movement
/15: Brief description/definition of the art movement (include time period and style characteristics of most artworks from that art movement)
/10: Brief Artist Biography (include birth/death date, origin, career, and anything else of interest)
/5: Artist Photograph or Self-Portrait
/15: Three (3) of your favorite artworks by your artist (include the title, medium [what it’is made from], date made, and anything else of interest for each artwork)
/5: Kids Book on Artist or Art Movement
5) Critique 2 classmates (10 points)
Make sure the classmates do not already have 2 critiques.
Use complete sentences and tell them what you learned and what you liked about their presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.