Deliverable Length: 4–6 pages (not including cover page and resource page)
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) provides protections for people with disabilities in the areas of employment, transportation, access, and telecommunications. In Title I of the ADA, a reasonable accommodation is described as a modification that provides an equal opportunity. As a human resources (HR) consultant, you have been contracted to develop a plan to make an Independence Day celebration accessible to people with disabilities.
Using this guide, please answer the following questions:
What are the types of disabilities?
What is an example of a reasonable accommodation that you might plan for each type of disability?
How would you train vendors, staff, and volunteers on disability awareness?
What are some ways you could plan for the safety of people with disabilities?
Click here to access the assignment template.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.