select the appropriate word for sentencedefine plagiarism in a paragraph
select the appropriate word for sentence define plagiarism in a paragraph
ASSIGNMENT 08 EN120 English Composition I Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Your response should be a maximum of two (2) double-spaced pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements. For Questions 1-5, select the appropriate words for the sentence. (7 points each) 1. Although the Smiths had (already, all ready) eaten dinner, they (aloud, allowed) Johnnie to prepare his plate at the stove and join them at the table. 2. Sarah (choose, chose) to go on the field trip to Atlanta and was nearly (busting, bursting) with energy as she boarded the bus. 3. I believe the paper napkins will (affect, effect) the color scheme you selected for the wedding (regardless, irregardless) of what Ms. Compton says. 4. We shall (precede, proceed) with the bake sale, and all (proceeds, proceed) will go to the Children’s Mission. 5. “(Can, May) I attend the party with Bert?” I asked Dad. “I (no, know) he’s not (your, you’re) favorite person.” For questions, 6-10, select the correct word for each of the following sentences. (7 points each) 6. People can often work (to, two, too) much, which leads to burnout. 7. (Your, You’re) understanding of this novel is so (thorough, through, though). 8. He (sat, set) the plant on the windowsill so that it could take advantage of the pretty (weather, whether). 9. Blake didn’t (no, know) if he (passed, past) his exam. 10. You must (accept, except) the fact that his (been, being) here (effects, affects) you greatly. 11. In a paragraph, define “plagiarism” (10 points), and discuss two (2) ways to avoid plagiarism in your writing (10 points each). (Possible total of 30 points for #11) Grading Rubric Please refer to the rubric below for the grading criteria for this assignment. EN120 English Composition I: Assignment 08
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.