Response to Intervention (RTI) is a term used in education to explain the process of intervention for students struggling with the content. The teacher creates learning activities at increasing rates of difficulty in order to assist students with meeting the learning objective and accelerate student learning. RTI is part of best practices for teachers and critical to ensure students do not fall behind.Allocate 4 hours in the field to support this field experience.With your mentor teacher, identify a small group of students who did not pass the most recent assessment, or who may need assistance preparing for the next assessment. Meet with the students to review the material. Assist students in the RTI process using any available resources and strategies as well as any test-taking strategies to help students who may struggle with what the question is asking versus not understanding the content.Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the mentor teacher in providing instruction and support to the class. After your meeting, write a 250-500 reflection on the following:Summary of Contributing Factors: What are the contributing factors to the students’ difficulty with the content?Are there issues of bias in the material or the assessment that need to be addressed? Resources and Strategies: What resources (textbook, internet, library, etc.) are available to guide students to understand the material and how do these assist struggling students?What test-taking strategies could students utilize to improve testing performance? Professional Reflection: What was an “Ah, ha” moment for you during your small group RTI? Meaning, what was an important take away for you?How will you utilize this information in your future professional practice? APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance. Document the locations and hours you spend in the field on your Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.