Requires LopeswriteAssessment DescriptionMonitoring student progress throughout a unit is vital, particularly in a cross-disciplinary STEM setting where so many skills are integrated. Secondary students are more than capable of monitoring their own knowledge and skill development. A self-monitoring tool provides them with clear expectations for the learning outcomes of each day. By self-monitoring, students reflect on their own learning which increases investment and accountability.Create a tool students will use to monitor their daily progress in your humanities unit. Use the “Sample Student Self Progress Monitoring Assessment Tool” template to successfully complete this assignment.Part 1: Self-Progress Monitoring Assessment ToolInclude the following in the “Self-Progress Monitoring Assessment Tool”: Questions that are aligned with the learning objectives, and correlate to the knowledge and skills for each day of the unit planRange of mastery for students to evaluate their level of attainment of the objective, knowledge, and skills (similar to the range in a rubric)Summative question or writing prompt requiring students to express understanding and/or application of the day’s learning.Part 2: Reflection In 150-250 words, reflect on progress monitoring and the tool you created.Include the following in your reflection: Rationale for your design choice. Discuss how the tool will help students monitor their own progress.Explanation of how the tool will be implemented and evaluated.Discussion of the importance and purpose of students monitoring their own progress.Explanation of how you would use progress monitoring to inform instruction in your future professional practice.Add your reflection to the bottom of the “Self-Progress Monitoring Assessment Tool.”APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.