Quiz Two- Sponsorship, Corporate Partnerships, and the Role of ActivationCitation Required after Every Response 1. Select a prominent company involved in sport marketing sponsorship activities. What sort of objectives the company may establish before entering into partnerships, based on the objectives listed in this chapter. Review some of the company’s current activities and events related to sport sponsorships and determine, based on the criteria selected, whether that sponsorship is meeting those objectives. Why or why not?2. You are the director of corporate partnerships from an athletics department or local professional team determine what inventory is part of sponsorship agreements and how they price their sponsorship packages.4. Today, many sponsors seek partners who offer measurement tools and metrics to gauge the effectiveness of the partnership. Companies such as Turkey Intelligence, IEG, and Navigate Marketing specialize in measuring sponsorship effectiveness. Research the work of such companies and explain how they attempt to determine the return on investment of a particular sponsorship.5. Nike is referred to as a company involved in ambush marketing. Explain ambush marketing and provide an example, other than Nike, of a company involved in such activities.6. Imagine that you are employed by a marketing agency to provide hospitality for the clients of a large international courier service at a prestigious international sporting event (e.g., FIFA World Cup). What factors would you consider when planning your schedule of activities?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.