Paper Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.It is the final paper following the outline developed in Part 1.Your final FULL research paper should be in at least 1500 words, excluding the title page and the reference page (DO NOT include the annotated bibliography in the final paper and DO NOT INCLUDE an abstract).APA IN TEXT CITATIONS ARE REQUIRED throughout your paper for ALL AREAS where you paraphrase information, share details, or otherwise make declarative statements based on information you learned from a source.DO NOT INCLUDE QUOTESPenalties for not complying with this requirement will range from 10% to 50%Your paper should incorporate a critical and thorough analysis of the topic.Your analysis should be structured following the outline submitted in Part 1.Proper transition words and writing standards should be used to make your analysis flow logically.The final paper should include research from a total of ten (10) sources that include college level information.DO NOT include encyclopedias, dictionaries, study tools, or wiki blogs in a college level paper. Those are k-12 level sources and not college level. Five (5) of the ten (10) total sources should be academic, peer-reviewed, and they are required to be retrieved FREE from the search tool here St. Petersburg College Online Library. If you get an error message or are prompted to log in you can enter the SPC library online from the main SPC log in page where you access mySPC and myCourses – click on the tile that says LIBRARY and has an apple icon.The project must be written in the APA Writing format.Click HERE for the basics of APA formatting. See and FOLLOW the sample paper below.Click HERE for a sample paper in the APA format.Your essay Turnitin originality report should not be higher than 30%.Revise and resubmit your essay within the due date if it is necessary.Penalties for not complying will range from 5% to 50% points.https://mycoursessupport.spcollege.edu/reviewing-a-turnitin-reportAvoid copy-and-paste and quotations.Use paraphrasing instead of quoting in college level writing. Provide REQUIRED, when paraphrasing, in-text citations and references in the APA writing format.See the following links for specific information on how to provide APA in-text citations and full citation references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.