Carefully read Chapter 4, pages 74-76 in your textbook. Notice the case study of Professor Smith on page 74. Do you think that the DSM covers the most important aspects of Professor Smith and his symptoms? Why or why not? What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of diagnosis? Do you think diagnosis results in a particular negative stigma? Why or why not? Write an entry answering these questions along with your thoughts on the purpose of diagnosis for this week’s assignment. This will be graded according to the rubric below. Share your thoughts to the questions, using a good reference in order to support your answers. You should write at least 200 words.**Review the grading rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.Grading Rubric for Weekly Assignments AssignmentPoint ValueTotal Adequately covers the topic -Writing is within the required minimum word count (200 words)40 pointsOrganization-Uses correct APA format in paper as well as with citations and references20 points Spelling/Grammar/Posts word count20 points Uses good scholarly resource20 points
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.