1. Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of?A.collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphereB.action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygenC.action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphereD.lightning discharge in atmosphere2. It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because?A.work done in rolling is more than in liftingB.work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling itC.work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rollingD.work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it3. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involvesA.viscosity of inkB.capillary action phenomenonC.diffusion of ink through the blottingD.siphon action4. Siphon will fail to work ifA.the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equalB.the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same heightC.both its limbs are of unequal lengthD.the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same5. Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due toA.the heating effect of current aloneB.hysteresis loss aloneC.both the heating effect of current and hysteresis lossD.intense sunlight at noon6. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit namedA.FermiB.angstromC.newtonD.tesla
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.