Module Discussion1. Explain the ways in which companies can set up an online marketing presence. Is it necessary for a business today to have an online presence? Why? 2. Compare and contrast the different forms of online advertising. What factors should a company consider in deciding among these different forms?Discussion Requirements:· Please ensure that the discussion question response is substantive in nature, which includes a minimum of 300 words.· Please avoid writing the minimum. Make sure that the response is topic-specific, relevant to the course material, and supported by outside academic sources through the use of in-text citations with the inclusion of a reference section.In this module, we shall examine direct marketing and its fastest-growing form, Online marketing. Direct marketing can be viewed as more than just a marketing tool. It constitutes an overall marketing approach-a blend of communication and distribution channels rolled out in one. We shall learn how companies develop competitive marketing strategies to create long-lasting customer relationships and value. We shall further extend this to global marketing and we shall examine six major decisions that marketers make in global marketing.Objectives:A. Describe direct and online marketing and how it can be used to build direct customer relationshipsB. Explain how companies adapt their marketing strategies mixes for international marketsC. Identify three major forms of international marketing organizationsD. Describe three approaches to entering international markets.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.