Module 3 – SLPMARKETING STRATEGY AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONSAssignment OverviewDiversity and Inclusivity in MarketingWhether we talk about diversity or inclusivity, the discussion is one all businesses should have to remain relevant. Although marketers target consumers or segment a market, they still need to include diverse groups of consumers in their strategies. The groups may be defined by gender, race or ethnicity, language, sexual identity, ability, religious beliefs, age, socio-economic status, and more.Session Long Project 2 ResourcesThe Influence of Advertising (2021)Managing a Socially Responsible Business (2021)Trends in Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (2021)Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) (2021)Ethical and Legal Issues in Entrepreneurship (2020)Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Entrepreneurship (2020)Emerging Trends in Ethics, CSR, and Compliance (2020)SLP AssignmentA “White Paper” on Inclusivity and DiversityUsing the module’s readings and other research, write a white paper on best practices for diversity and inclusivity in marketing.BackgroundDeliver a brief background of inclusivity and diversity as it pertains to marketing communications. (1/2 page) Research Required.Best Practice ExamplesProvide positive examples of two brands (other than Dove) that excel in this area. Explore what groups are included in their marketing communications. (1 page) Research Required.ApplicationsOffer reasons why companies should follow through on these practices. (1/2 page) Research Required.No quotations are permitted in this paper. Each paragraph (except the introduction and conclusion) must contain at least one in-text citation.Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” on the grading rubric.The paper should be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. Refer to yourself in third-person as “manager” or you can write about what the “project team” will do, rather than saying “I” and “we.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.