Mary Smith has just reported for duty and is reviewing the patients she will have during the evening shift. One of them, Ida Monroe, is on isolation for an infectious disease. Dr. Jerome, comes into the nursing station around 2100 after making hospital rounds to see his patients. He tells Mary that he noticed that one of his neighbors, Ida Monroe is a patient, and he would like to review her medical chart. Mary starts to give him the chart and then realizes the Dr. Jerome is not Ida’s physician. Dr. Jerome says not to worry about it, as he has take care of the rest of Ida’s family for years and is sure that Ida will want him to consult on her case. When Mary hesitates to give him the chart, Dr. Jerome says that he will report her to her nursing supervisor. He walks over to pick up the chart.a. Should Mary give Ida’s medical chart to Dr. Jerome? Why or why not?b. What should Mary say to Dr. Jerome?c. What should Mary do if Dr. Jerome continues to insist on seeing Ida’s chart?d. What ethical principles are involved in this case?e. What legal regulations are involved in this case?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.