Module 6 Assignment For this assignment, you will be discussing promotion and promotion decisions. The first step of this assignment is to locate an advertising campaign that had misleading or falsified information. Some examples include: Volkswagen’s diesel cars Activia Yogurt Red Bull Kellogg’s Rice Krispies New Balance Once you had identified an advertising campaign with misleading or falsified information you will start by identifying what was being ‘sold and explaining why it was considered misleading or falsified. What was the company promoting? When was the advertising campaign held? What were the claims and statements? Next, describe how customers discovered the issues with the advertising campaign and what occurred as a result of consumer backlash. Was there a legal battle? Was there a settlement? Did the company go out of business? Were there recalls? Finally, describe at least three strategies that any company can use to avoid intentionally or unintentionally misleading consumers. Your paper must include: A title page and reference page formatted according to APA At least two citations per page. A minimum of three outside references A minimum of 5 pages of content formatted (introduction, main body and conclusion) according to APA (minus cover page and references). STUDENT STUDY BOOK: Marketing: An Introduction, Eleventh Edition by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler. Published by Prentice Hall. Copy right 2013 by Pearson Education (to be cited as one of the references).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.