Last week in the Peer Review discussion, you and your colleagues discussed the legal issues surrounding your case. This week you are to analyze potential solutions and their impacts.Potential Solutions and ImpactsFor the case you have selected, identify three potential solutions to the ethical dilemma. For each possible solution, consider the potential impacts and outcomes. Who are the key stakeholders (such as employees, customers/clients, the local community, or the environment)? Each potential solution should be viewed through, and explained from, the point of view of the ethical theory you have determined is best suited to your case. For example, if you chose utilitarianism, your focus will be on end results. On the other hand, if you chose deontology, you would judge your solution based on how well it conforms to universally held principles. Conclude your discussion by explaining which possible solution is the best based on your ethical beliefs.This assignment should be at least two pages, or 500 words. Note: You are being graded on your demonstration of reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical abilities in applying what you are learning about ethical issues in the professions. Please provide in-text citations and references using APA formatting to at least three sources. These may be the same sources you used for the Week 3 assignment, but you are also welcome to incorporate additional sources as well.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.