Janet and her family went for a visit at the Singing Waters Resort on the North Coast for the Easter weekend. On the grounds of the resort was a garden filled with exotic plants. Janet’s 8 year old son Greedie saw some bright berries in the garden and had a few. They were poisonous and he fell seriously ill after consuming them. Janet’s other child, 10 year old Qriusfell down an abandoned well on the far end of the property where there was a worn out sign saying “DANGER, KEEP OUT”, AUTHORISED PERSONNEL ONLY”. Qrius is taken to a nearby by hospital with a broken leg.Janet who is now quite distraught, has stormed into the Front Manager’s office at the Resort and demanded an explanation and how the Resort is going to compensate her and her family for this nightmarish weekend. The Manager told her that the Resort could not be responsible for her dilemma because proper notice were displayed and what kind of foolish child would go about the place eating wild berries and trespassing into where they don’t belong.Janet is furious and after telling the Manager some choice words, she has come to you for legal advice.1.With reference to a decided case or statute, define the following:(a)Occupier3 marks(b)Visitor3 marks2.Using decided cases or statute to illustrate your answer, advise Junie of the Resort’s liability, if any, to Greedie.14 marks3.Explain to Junie if Singing Waters could be held liable for Qrius’ injury given that he was trespassing in unauthorized areas of the resort. Use any decided case or statute to support your answer.10 marksRubric for Question 2Identification of legal issue1 markDiscussion of relevant law7 marksApplication of law to facts5 marksConcluding advice1 mark14 MARKSRubric for Question 3Case/statute description and analysis6 marksApplication to facts4 marks10 marks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.