Instructions:In this assignment, you will write an essay that examines the rise of one of the Jihadist networks to include: ISIS, Boko Haram, and Al Qaeda. You will research that group’s background, recruitment tactics, and targets. Additionally, you will reflect on one recent attack from the past 5 years from your selected group. Answer the following questions in your essay.What is a Jihadist network?Where does your selected group primarily operate? (Cite specific geographic locations such as country, region, and/or province.)What are the psychological and primary motivators for your selected group?What are the psychological and primary motivators for your selected group, and what sociological impacts exist?What are the organization’s targets? How are they chosen?What has the United Nations (UN) done to counter the terrorist organization? Are these efforts effective?Your completed essay should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least one outside source. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.