“Instructional designers who have a solid understanding of how people learn can articulate the basics of various psychological perspectives that describe different approaches to how people learn. This ability allows them to use this knowledge to create instructional interventions that meet the goals of their clients” (Brown & Green, 2016, p 36).In your reflection, with practical examples share why it is important for instructional designers to understand different perspectives on how people think. Consider the various approaches to learning and different content areas as you compose your reflection. Submit a paper that is 2-3 pages in length, excluding the Title and References pages. Your paper must be double-spaced and cite at least the reference provided below and at least 2 outside sources in APA format. Your paper must be well-written and free from grammar, spelling, and content errors. Be sure that you have properly cited (in APA format) all the resources used.Reference1. Brown, A. H. & Green, T. D. (2016). The essentials of instructional design: Connecting fundamental principles with process and practice. Routeldge. https://ikhsanaira.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/the-essential-of-instructional-design.pdfComplete the reading pp 3-86 (Parts I & II)Part IChapters 1 and 2 provide background information that you will find useful as you begin your study of instructional design. Chapter 1 is an overview of the history, traditions, and current state of the discipline of instructional design. Chapter 2 describes how people think and learn. This chapter introduces and reviews cognition and the basic cognitive functions as well as the most popular description of what learning is and how it occurs.Part IIChapters 3, 4, and 5 describe the instructional design processes that help to answer the question, What type of intervention is needed? Chapter 3 introduces the principles, processes, and practices of needs analysis, which helps determine what kind of change the instruction should help to bring about. Chapter 4 introduces task analysis, which is a way of understanding the content and/or tasks that will form the basis for the instruction being developed. Chapter 5 explains learner analysis, which is a way of getting to know the people for whom the instruction is
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.