Information TechnologyForm 5Control StructuresWORKSHEET (17 Marks)What is the purpose of control structures?Your Answer:The purpose of a control structure is to control the flow of a program by analysing the variable.For each control structure listed below state the category it belongs to.While Loop ________________IF-THEN ________________Repeat Until ________________For Loop ________________IF-THEN-ELSE ________________In your own words, explain the difference between:IF-THEN and IF-THEN-ELSE statements.Your Answer:IF-THEN-For Loop and While LoopYour Answer:When do you use the IF-THEN-ELSE statement?Your Answer: When do you use the Repeat Until Loop?Your Answer:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.