In the News…This project is intended to provide current material for class discussion and review. This material must relate to your Course Project subject. To receive full credit for this requirement, submit the In the News during Week 2. The project may draw on items from the online environment—newspapers, magazines, and websites—to provide current (i.e., within the last year) examples of course-related topics (i.e., Business Strategy from this week’s reading assignment). Relevance and probable interest to the class are especially welcome. These items should be accompanied by a one- to two-page report (using bullet points). Be sure to use specific course concepts from this week’s readings in Chapters 2, 3, and 4. Examples are: Competitive Intelligence (pg. 42-44), Demographics (pg. 47–50), Porter’s 5 Forces (pg. 55–68), Value Chain Analysis (pg. 81–93), Resource Based View (pg. 93–102), Balanced Scorecard (pg. 107–110), Human Capital (pg. 127–136), and Social Capital (pg. 137–144).Be sure you include the news article or a summary, as well as the 1- to 2-page report using bullet points that fully addresses the following points in this order.The organization you have chosen for your Course Project by name,why and how the news material is important and relevant to the course content using specific course concepts from this week’s assigned reading by citing the name of the concept and the page it is located on in the textbook, andwhat practical managerial implications the material has.My Organization is the Marriott International Company
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.