I want an assignment to be done by Tuesday. Please see attached, assignment question.Language: C# (Using Windows Form)Using delegation (I.e IObservable etc..)
I want an assignment to be done by Tuesday. Please see attached, assignment question. Language: C# (Using Windows Form) Using delegation (I.e IObservable etc..)
COMP 212 -Programming II I 6/16 /20 20 Assignment 2 Page 1 of 3 Assignment 3 Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to help you: • Understand dele gation References: Please refer to “General Assignment Requirements” document posted on eCentennial. Rubrics: Functionality Marks GUI 2 When Subscribe button is clicked, an object of SendViaEmail or/and an object of SendVi aMobil e is/are instantiated , and should be add ed to corresponding collec tion(s) if the emai l or /and mobile has/have not been subscribed before ; finish the subscription 2*2 When UnSubscribe button is clicked, removed the corre sponding object of SendViaE mail or/and an object of SendViaMobile from c orresponding collection(s) if the email or/and mobile has/have subscribed before ; finish un -subscription 2*2 Validate email 1 Validat e mobile 1 Publish notification . enable/disable publish button . Publish notification 2 Use t wo collections to hold SendVia Email objects and SendViaMobile objects respe ctively , and manage it cor rectly 0.1*2 Overall (code readability, app us ability, etc.) 2 Problems : Question 1[ 18 marks] In the real world, the notification managemen t system consists of two parts, one is to allow clients to subscribe /unsu bscribe the notification, and another part is to facilitate administrator(s) to publish the notification. This assignment simplifies the problem, and merges two parts as one. In this assignment, you are asked to i mplemen t a C# application to m imic notific ation management system . You are asked to use delegate . COMP 212 -Programming II I 6/16 /20 20 Assignment 2 Page 2 of 3 You r app facilitate s clients to subscribe /unsubscribe notification as well as send notification to all subscribers. Your App needs to make sure that the provided email address is valid and prov ided cell phone number is followed the specified format. After the app has been launched, f ollowing GUI (or similar one) should be presented. As the re is no sub scriber when the app just la unch es, “Publish N otification ” button is disabled. After Man age Subscription button c licked, follow ing GUI (or similar one) should be popped up to allow clients to subs cri be or unsubscribe notification . If an invalid email address has be en provided, error message should be provided. After Publis h Notifi cation button click ed, following GUI is presented to facilitate notification publish. COMP 212 -Programming II I 6/16 /20 20 Assignment 2 Page 3 of 3 Please make sure : 1. No duplication subscription is allowed ; in other words, if I try to sub scribe us ing a particular email multiple ti mes, you app should no t allowed it. 2. Your app shou ld be able to deal with multiple subscribe rs. [hint: use collection s to hold the subscri bers ’ information ] Submission: Submit the solution to Assignment 3 drop box by drop box deadline.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.