After catching the ball, Sarah throws it back to Julie. However, Sarah throws it too hard so it is over Julie’s head when it reaches Julie’s horizontal position. Assume the ball leaves Sarah’s hand a distance 1.5 meters above the ground, reaches a maximum height of 14 m above the ground, and takes 2.44 s to get directly over Julie’s head. What is the speed of the ball when it leaves Sarah’s hand? How high above the ground will the ball be when it gets to Julie?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.