most controversial topics in physical science, global warming has
received a great deal of attention during the past decade. Given its
great impacts on both humans and the environment, lawmakers and
scientists must weigh heavily the information that they are presented.
Explore this debate in more detail by evaluating both the scientific
basis of this phenomenon and the human role in global warming. Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you: Compare and contrast natural versus anthropogenic climate changes. Include specific examples of each.Take
a position as to whether or not global warming is taking place. Provide
three (3) lines of evidence to support your position.Assess
two (2) current mitigation strategies for global warming, such as
carbon sequestration, carbon taxing, clean coal technology, higher fuel
efficiency standards, and so on. Include a discussion on the
effectiveness of this mitigation strategy, as well as its potential
costs and policy implications.Speculate
what policy changes you would propose to help stabilize global climate
and which business sectors or nations would be held to more strict
standards if you implement your proposed policies.Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. The
body of the paper must have in-text citations that correspond to the
references. Integrate all sources into your paper using proper
techniques of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing, along with proper
use of in-text citations to credit your sources Your report must follow these formatting requirements: Be
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Apply concepts in physical sciences to evaluate current trends and issues in the modern world.Describe
the physical processes influencing climate and weather, including the
roles of natural and anthropogenic activity on climate.Use technology and information resources to research issues in physical sciences.Write clearly and concisely about physical sciences using proper writing mechanics. Grading
for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization
of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following
rubric. Click here to view the grading rubric.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.