Get creative by submitting videos or images of you demonstrating a processing technique that we covered in the Crime Scene Lecture. Below are a list of examples that you can pick from, but please do not limit yourself to this list or the specifics of these examples. Please get creative and altar these examples whichever way you see is best to demonstrate the concept that you pick. Or think of a concept that is not on this list and find a way to demonstrate it with a video or image(s).choose one or create one!Examples:Locard Exchange Principle- Send a video demonstrating a cross transfer of evidence from contact. Forensic Photography- Send your set of Overall, Midrange, & Close-up digital images documenting a piece of evidence. Make sure that your close-up image has a scale reference. Searching Technique & Forensic Photography- Send images or video of what you discover when searching for areas of contact with oblique lighting. Fold a Bindle- Submit a video of you folding a bindle using the step by step image presented on the lecture. Show how the bindle stores the trace evidence and how to successfully open the bindle and not lose your evidence.Evidence Collection- Submit a video describing how you would process an item of evidence for fingerprints and DNA. Maybe also demonstrate how you would handle the evidence when collecting it. What should you be considerate of when handling the evidence?Evidence Collection- Send images of a piece evidence and then pictures of a creative way to duplicate the evidence packaging technique. Show how to tape seal the item (get creative with bag & tape materials), show how you would sign the packaging with your name (initials) & date, show what you would write on the packaging about the item.Measurements- Send video or images of an item of evidence and how you measured the location of the item. What measuring technique did you use? What fixed references did you use? How would you record this item on a sketch?Sketch- Send images or video of a mock scene that you put together and show how you would sketch that scene out. Make sure to indicate direction and a legend.ETC….
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.